Tuesday, February 9, 2010

18 Weeks & Growing

Well not a lot to report right now with Butterbean, except for continued growth! I definitely think I had a growth spurt in my belly last week. It has definitely started to fill out more from only 2 weeks ago, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

Jason and I had a pretty successful furniture shopping trip the other weekend, now it's a matter of making the "big" purchase. We're also on the search for the "perfect" blue for the nursery. I made a trip to Home Depot for paint samples... picked out 4, none of which we liked. Thank goodness for the $2.49 Baer samples! We really liked the blue in the furniture picture, so our next trip is to see if we can match that color and be done with it. Let's hope for success :)

While it may be pretty quiet this week, we are gearing up for a fun and busy week next week! I'm off Monday for President's Day (yay!) and have plans for a fun day with my dear friend Nicole. We're having lunch and she's taking me to Precious Cargo. I've heard SO much about this baby store and can't wait to see all that they have. I'm afraid this will be the day I finally crack and make my first Butterbean purchase. Then on Thursday, Jason and I are off to Texas to see my family! Not only all the yummy Mexican food I can take in, and wonderful time with family, they are throwing us our first baby shower! It will be such a memorable trip and I can't wait to see everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at your shower! Make sure you eat lots of Mexican food so Butterbean will crave it later : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tara I will eat plenty, I'm sure of that. My fear is my 20 week appt. is right after I come back and I've been doing so well with my weight. This trip may push my weight over the edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um--i'm pretty sure you will be fine with your weight!!! don't sweat it!! love those belly pics--keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! You look UNREAL! Can't wait to rub that belly...I always have to say it!
    LOVE YOU-HR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mookie,
    Buy 1 piece of the furniture and take a piece of it to Home Depot or Lowe's and have them match the paint for the nursery. This way you dont have to mess around "hunt" the right shade of blue. Just a Thought. BTW, the belly is fine, still early nothing to worry about....yet! Looking forward in seeing you guys, I totally forgot when you were coming, too much traveling and end of year crunch for me.

    - Uncle P

    ReplyDelete