Saturday, February 27, 2010

Butterbean's First Shower

As promised here are pictures from our shower in Texas. It was so much fun and my family made it just an amazing day!

Yummy & super cute cupcakes!

The most adorable cake!All the wonderful gifts for Butterbean!
My cousin Scott, his wife Megan, Avery & Lucas Aunt Josie & Uncle Pedro

My cousin Ricardo, his wife Mary (she brought the adorable cake & cupcakes!), and their 2 boys, Cristian & Dominick

My cousin Vincent and his wife Diana, she worked so hard to make the shower just perfect!

This picture just cracks me up - because of how tall Jason is compared to my aunt :) Vincent, my Uncle Raul, Ricardo, Cristian & Dominick

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun shower! Lots of family, sweets and gifts. Glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete