Thursday, February 18, 2010

I may need serious help!

So I had posted earlier that I was having lunch with one of my dear high school friends, Nicole, and she was taking me to Precious Cargo. I just knew this would be the beginning of the end!!...... All I can say is that this store might be the cutest place on earth, but what baby store isn't right? Well I did my best to control myself, but the minute I walked into the store I kept picking up things for Butterbean. I think I made 5 laps around the store to make sure I didn't miss anything. Well with all the restraint I could muster, I only walked out with 5 items (it could have been a lot worse).
That same night I had boot camp and I ended up getting down to Piedmont Park early so I ventured over to Richard's Variety Store. I must say I was a bit leery about this place, but once you get past all the really random stuff this store has, they have a great children's section. I got completely sucked into the their books.... I walked out with these 3. My favorite is the Paul Frank "Only in Dreams".
Now it may not look like I have a serious problem, but let me tell you every time I walk into a store if they have a baby section, I immediately make my way there - it's like a magnetic force or something. I won't tell you how many baby outfits I picked up this week, BUT they were all on sale..... I may need Baby Anonymous!



3 comments:

  1. It is hard not to fall inlove with something at Precious Cargo! But I agree with Melanie, it doesn't stop once the baby arrives : )

    Tell Jason Butterbean needs his own shopping budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every moment! This is a very exciting time.

    ReplyDelete