Wednesday, February 24, 2010

20 weeks down - 20 more to go!

Well we are half way there!

I had my 20 week appointment today along with our 20 week ultrasound. Jason couldn't be here today because he's traveling, but all went great! Butterbean was showing off for the camera and kept moving all around. I asked how he was positioned, and his head was up on my right side and feet down, but he did shift himself during the ultrasound.
All his major organs look great and his heartbeat was a strong 153.
I'm noticing each day I can feel him moving around more and more, the movements are ever so slight. You would think with all the movement we saw on the ultrasound, I would feel it more. But I'm sure in due time, I'll be wishing he'd give his Mommy a break :)

Below are some pictures of our sweet little boy!

We also had a great trip to Texas. It was so wonderful to see family and the shower for Butterbean was amazing! My cousin's wife Diana worked so incredibly hard to make it a day we would remember - she didn't miss one detail. The cake my other cousin's wife brought was super yummy and so adorable (pictures coming soon).
Everyone was so generous with gifts too! My suitcase was packed full of clothes for Butterbean and we had to ship back a box full of items! Jason couldn't believe how much stuff we got. He said "wow looks like we have everything"... Too bad I had to burst his bubble and say this is only the beginning!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You were in Texas and didn't come see me??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait until you can SEE his movement!! i always loved that!! i'm glad you had a great trip! I'd live for you to invite your aunt up and then have her cook and have me over for dinner!! :) that food looked SCRUMPTIOUS!! and I can't believe you are already 20 weeks--it seems like it's FLYING!! (or it does to me anyway!)

    ReplyDelete