Monday, May 10, 2010

Butterbean's Room

Well finally I can post some pictures of Butterbean's room.
We still have some decorating to do - clearly from the bare walls, but at least you can see the furniture and colors. This weekend we picked out the glider and finally bought a mattress for the crib. I had been pretty indecisive about the glider - modern, traditional - I didn't know what I wanted to do, with the exception of spending too much money.

So, after much contemplation (and dragging Jason to Babies R Us - his most FAVORITE store - please read the sarcasm here), we went the more traditional route.
Below are before and after pictures - quite a difference if I do say so myself. Before the room was our "storage" room.

Before and painting in progress:

After - what a difference!



I feel like we made some good progress this weekend. Next to check off the list is a closet organizer. This bedroom has a good size closet, but your typical one self for storage. So we are on the hunt for a closet storage system with shelving - yay for organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment