Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 weeks - only 10 more to go! Where is the time going!!??

Let me first apologize that I don't have an updated belly pic for this week. Jason is at his annual sales conference and I'm never good at taking self belly portraits. I promise to post one next week.

Well all I can say is that I just can't believe that I'm 30 weeks and in 10 weeks (give or take depending on what Butterbean decides to do), we will meet our precious little boy! I will say that the first trimester seemed like it would never end. You are keeping this exciting secret, so time just goes by at snail speed. Then the next 4-6 weeks seemed to creep by as well, then all the sudden here we are at 30 weeks and in the 3rd trimester!
It's really crazy how fast time is flying by.
We've been slowly preparing. I've taken a breastfeeding and baby essentials class, both were very helpful and made me feel a bit more prepared for what's come. Next we have our hospital tour, birthing class and infant CPR and safety. I honestly didn't think I'd want to take this many classes to prepare, but I figured the more knowledge I had, the more confident I would feel with our new addition.

I'm continuing to feel really good, but I have to admit some days when I've done too much running around, man am I tired. But I have to remember I am in my 3rd trimester and have been SO, SO, SO lucky thus far to feel absolutely fantastic and to have lots of energy. I know it's only a matter of time when enough is enough.

I am working on finishing the nursery. I've got a list of things we need to get - pictures for the wall, a glider, rug, a closet organizer and a few other things. So it's my goal to get a lot of this done this weekend, so it can finally be done AND I can post pictures. Especially before and after :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are still feeling awesome!! The only thing I will say is when you start getting those cues from your body that you need a rest--TAKE ONE!! Your body will let you know when you need to slow down! :)

    ReplyDelete