Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finally some pictures of the 3 of us!

I always wondered why looking back at pictures of me as a kid it was either, just me in the picture or just one parent and me... Now I understand. Clearly one parent is taking the picture, while the other is in the picture. As I was looking through our pictures, I realized the only "family" picture we had of Jason, Matthew and I was, immediately after my c-section... Not exactly something I want to post on the fireplace mantle :)
So I asked a dear high school friend of mine to take some family pictures, and it was timely since Matthew was 6 months old. I'm really pleased with how they turned out.
She really caught some sweet, sweet images of us!

1 comment:

  1. Love the family photos! I really like the one of Matthew hanging on to the fence, too cute. We have the same problem, not enough pictures of the 3 of us. You will cherish these forever

    ReplyDelete