Thursday, March 25, 2010

Butterbean at 24 Weeks

I had my 24 week OB appointment as well as an ultrasound. All is well, Butterbean continues to grow and he's a definite mover. Each ultrasound, the techs always respond to how much he moves! I'm definitely feeling his movement, which of course I love!
Here are a few more pictures of our sweet boy:
Front view of his face
Profile of Butterbean, those are his feet & hand by his head :)
We have finished all the painting in the nursery - YAY! Now it's a matter of moving the furniture from the garage (out of the boxes) to his room. Slowly but surely it's all starting to come together!

1 comment:

  1. I loved feeling the kicks and flutters around 24 weeks! Glad to hear you have the room painted, one more thing to check off the list!

    ReplyDelete