Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Friends & Baby Buddies!

Today I got to see one of my very best friends, Jodi. She is also expecting and due exactly 1 month before me! Her due date is June 13th AND she's have a little boy too! I love that we will have boys so close in age. Jodi and I have been friends since high school, were roommates in college and bridesmaids in each others weddings.

We've shared so many memories and experiences in our lives, so adding this chapter together is just so special. Today was her baby shower here in Atlanta. Jodi and her husband live in Michigan, so it's always so special when we get to spend time together.

Presents, presents & more presents!
Jodi & her neice ReaganJodi's wonderful husband Rich
Jodi played soccer growing up, in high school & college, this book is perfect for little Reed!

So very true! :)
High School Friends - Jodi, Gretchen & Me :) Jodi & her wonderful Mom

Me & Jodes!

2 comments: