Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reading, reading & more reading!

I think everyone approaches pregnancy very differently. Some women want all the information they can get their hands on, others will just follow what the doctor tells them. Me, well I guess I'm a little in the middle to maybe on the extreme side. As you can see I have a plethora of books, many were given to me, others I purchased and I will say, YES I have been reading ALL of them. This may come to a shock to many of you (my sweet husband being one of those), as most of my reading before Butterbean was US Weekly, People, or In Touch. Clearly I'm not much of an intellect :).

I will admit for someone who isn't much of book worm, I am enjoying or have enjoyed each of these books. Each of them unique, but helping me understand everything that's going on with our sweet little Bean. And I have 2 more books to add to the reading list too!

4 comments:

  1. Don't let Girlfriends Guide and Belly Laughs frighten you too much - my experience has been nothing like theirs and hopefully yours won't either! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Thanks Whitney! Parts of Girlfriends Guide I totally skipped - i.e. exercising part, I totally disagreed. And Belly Laughs, yeah that was eye opening :) Feeling GREAT! Hope you are too. You are down to the single digits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the girlfriends guide and belly laughs! i noticed you have "your pregnancy week by week"--I have "your baby week by week" that I could probably send your way at this point :(--I LOVED IT. it was very helpful, and even has feeding guides and everything! let me know if you want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your copy of "what to expect when you're expecting" is totally more updated than mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete