Friday, January 15, 2010

Belly Watch - 14 Weeks

First, please excuse the self taken belly picture - our digital camera is out of commission and I had to take this with my blackberry. But I've been wanting to post a updated belly shot since (in my opinion) there has been quite a bit a change since my 12 week post :) You can give me your opinion if you agree or disagree....

I've been feeling great overall, exercising as much as I can, even making it out to boot camp. Of course I have to modify some exercises and I am running a bit slower. I will say that since the day I got pregnant, I have not been sleeping well at all! If you know me, I've always been a sound sleeper, but now, I toss and turn all night. I definitely think this is my body's way of preparing me for Butterbean's arrival and the lack there of sleep.

My next appointment is on January 25th - it will be my 16 week appointment and I can't wait! I'm so ready to hear Butterbean's heartbeat again, it's been a long few weeks :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You have a tiny pooch...and I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to rub that 'belly' of yours! SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are showing!! yay!! wear it proud girl--i did! my favorite part about being pregnant was I finally filled up a B cup, and I didn't have to suck in!! :)

    ReplyDelete