Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's official!

Well I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while and I figure no time is better than now....

Jason and I are excited to announce that we are adding to our family - I'm pregnant!!

This is the first positive test on May 24th. However Jason was in disbelief, so he made me do another one the next day.....

Test #1 and test #2 - I think it might just be true!


I'm 10 weeks right now, but here is our ultrasound at 8 weeks, meet our little Butterbean. Jason's nickname growing up was Butterbean Dean, so we thought it was a perfect name for our little blessing!

Butterbean's estimated arrival is January 26, 2010! Please keep us in your prayers as we follow this journey to an new and exciting time in our life!






3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys....and I love the nick name. You must be feeling well if you ran the Peachtree yesterday, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be a GREAT Uncle! I was one already!!!
    Congrats to you and Jason, watch him, he'll trade "butterbean" for a future 1st rounder...HA HA HA Love you both
    - Uncle P

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really great news, monica. i'm very happy for you and jason!

    ReplyDelete