Monday, July 13, 2009

Attack of of "pregnancy brain"....

Well I've heard about this mystery thing call pregnancy brain in all the books I'm reading an thus far, I didn't think I had really experienced... Until today...

So this morning was like any other, alarm goes off, get up shower, get ready for work. Nothing out of the ordinary - just your average Monday start of the week. As I'm getting dressed and I keep thinking to myself "wow I got ready really fast today", but just figured I managed to get myself up out of the bed a few minutes earlier. That yes is the case, however I did get ready faster than normal.. It's not until I'm a in the car, a mile down the road that I just happen to look in the rear view mirror and there it is....

I'M NOT WEARING ANY MAKE UP!

Yes, I managed to forget a very important step in my morning routine - putting on make up. Well needless to say at that point while I'm driving I said forget it, slapped on some lipstick and decided to go about my day.

I did call my very sweet husband and asked if he noticed anything different about me this morning, he said "no why?" - poor thing probably thought he was getting set up by pregnancy hormones, but lucky for him no set up, just my stupidity of the day!

If this is already happening, I'm scared what the next 6 months are going to be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment