Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Matthew's first Tropical Trip!

Every year, Jason and I take what I like to call, "get the heck out of Atlanta trip".  It's our annual island vacation to get away from work, laptops and all the hustle and bustle.  This year we decided to head to Aruba with another family, the Jacowitz's, and we would take Matthew for his first tropical vacation.  Brian & Alison have an almost 3 year old son, Alex.  He and Matthew had a ball together!  
It was a great time, the weather was perfect and Matthew had a great time!  However I will say, vacationing with a toddler really isn't a "vacation".  I guess that's what our trip at the end of the month to the Dominican is for :)

Enjoying the Beach!
  Matthew's sweet little feet with Mama's

Sunset dinner at the Lighthouse
Matthew loved, loved, loved going down the water slide.  Thank goodness Daddy would keep taking him!
Matthew & his buddy Alex






Love that Matthew kept his sunglasses on long enough to snap this!
We booked a photographer to take family pictures and I'm so happy we did!






It was such a fun vacation and I know one of many more to come with our little family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your professional photos. They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete