Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aunt Josie makes a trip to Atlanta!

It was such a wonderful weekend to have my Aunt Josie come for a visit to meet Matthew. It was the first time she flew by herself, and she did fantastic!
We had such a great time, and Matthew just fell in love with her as did she with Matthew.
And of course she cooked her delicious enchilladas, rice, beans & homemade tortillas and salsa (no wonder I can't lose the last of my baby weight!).

He LOVED taking naps on Aunt Josie!

And she helped give Matthew a bath, which she loved!

And we played on his activity mat - he even coo'd some, which we both loved!

Matthew continues to grow and grow! I was showing Aunt Josie the newborn pictures and it really hit me how big is really is getting! And how tiny he was when he was born. It's amazing how you almost forget. His newborn outfits are getting more and more snug, but the 0-3 month outfits are still a bit big. He continues to become more alert and I've caught a few smiles, which just melt my heart.

And in 3 short weeks my maternity leave will come to an end :( I really can't believe it. We are still on the waiting list at his daycare, but I haven't heard the official word about when we will get Matthew in. However, I'm getting ready for plan, what that is, I'm not sure yet!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you both had a great visit. Was really quiet with her in Atlanta! HA HA HA

    Uncle P

    ReplyDelete