Saturday, June 5, 2010

34 Week Belly Update

Here we are 34 weeks and the belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger! How is it possible that it will get even bigger by 40 weeks!


We completed the Child Birth class today, an all day class from 9 am to 4 pm. It was interesting to say the least, I'm glad we went (although Jason may disagree), but it was good information to make me feel more prepared for the "big day". However, can you really ever be fully prepared for child birth?? I guess I will soon find out :)

And you may remember from a few posts ago, I mentioned the closet organization project that was next on my "to do" list. Well I officially say it is checked off the list! The shelving system was not created for the remedial handy woman - i.e. Monica. So I hired a handyman who came on Friday to get the job done. I love how it turned out! Everything feels like it's really coming together for Butterbean's arrival!

1 comment:

  1. The closet looks great! You will love having all that storage room once Butterbean arrives : )

    How many more items on the checklist? Make sure the last one is RELAX for a week, trust me you will need it!

    ReplyDelete