Sunday, June 13, 2010

30 days - seriously!

So today really starts our countdown - 30 days until my official due date. I honestly can't believe it! Today is also Jodi's due date. Jodi is one of my dearest friends and we still can't believe our due dates are 1 month apart to the date! I haven't heard anything yet, so I have to assume her little Reed is still cookin'.
I'm feeling good overall, however this weekend was a hot one! I finally can truly say I understand what everyone means by "at least you won't be pregnant the entire summer"... Boy this heat is really different with a big belly and added weight!

We are doing the finishing touches on Butterbean's room. It's primarily just getting something on the walls. I found a cute sports mobile and crib skirt from Pottery Barn. I didn't get the entire bedding set, but thought I could take pieces and add some personal touches. It's been a lot of fun and can't wait to see everything done.

Otherwise, it's pretty quiet in the Dean household. We are taking our last class next Saturday - Infant CPR & Safety. Then it's just enjoying the last few weeks as the 2 of us. Crazy that in only a few short weeks we will become a family of 3!

1 comment:

  1. SO much fun!! I can't believe how the time has flown by :)

    ReplyDelete