Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's like Twilight back here!

If you are a fan of Modern Family, as we are in the Dean household, I have come to find some commonalities in episodes. Last night was a rerun of Lily biting....

Clearly a foreshadow to our life...When Matthew was in the infant room, probably about a month before he moved up, we found out he had bitten another child. I was mortified! Well come to find out he had 4 teeth coming in.

Well time went on and he hadn't bitten Mom or Dad, nor had we heard anything from school, well until 2 days ago... He's been having napping issues. So I always ask "did Matthew wake up any kids today?" There have been a handful of days he's woken the ENTIRE class, and yes I mean all 11 kids! How awesome do I feel...

So for whatever reason I just happened to say, after my daily, "did Matthew nap today" inquiry "at least he's not biting" and BOY was in for a shock... His teachers looked at each other and said, well... I just looked at them and said how many times!? Oh 8+. I am now standing there MORTIFIED! Well, they reassure me it's normal at this age, although I am still completely mortified that "its my child who's the bitter..."

I wish I could find the "it's like Twighlight back here" scene, but this clip is just as good!



This phase as with others, will pass soon (WE HOPE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment