Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweet Sleepy Tyler

What a sweet face he has!  Tyler is now a little over 3 weeks old and such a sweetheart.
 
We've been enjoying our time together and yesterday got out for a nice walk around the neighborhood.  Mommy has been itching to get back to working out, but I have 3 more weeks until I'm cleared from the doctor, so strolls around the neighborhood will have to do. 
Tyler is doing really well, he sleeps pretty good at night, I have been working on getting him down 10, since he's been doing a 4-5 hour stretch the first part of the night, which is definitely nice!  I'm honestly looking forward to dropping that middle of the night feed, selfish I know and while it hasn't been all that bad, I'm ready for even longer stretches of sleep.
On August 31st Tyler has his 1 month appointment and I'm looking forward to see how much he's grown.  At his 2 week weight check he was 7 lbs 2 oz, and from the previous week had had gained 1 lb, such a difference from when Matthew was that little.  I keep telling Jason that it feels like Matthew is has grown so much since Tyler was born, but I think it's primarily the difference in size between the boys :)

Matthew continues to be such a sweet big brother.  Today was the first day I dropped him off at school and he pushed is brother in the stroller the entire way in, it was pretty darn sweet to watch. 
This past weekend, I took Tyler to get his newborn pictures taken, so Jason took Matthew to the Butterfly Festival here in Dunwoody.


Getting ready for the Bird Show!

Matthew wasn't too sure abou the butterflies, you can definitely see it in his face :)

 On Sunday, his cousin Andrew came over for a few hours to play.  They had a ball together!


This afternoon Matthew has a follow up ENT appointment, wish me luck.  It will be the first time I'm venturing out with BOTH kids in tow! 
This should be interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment